Get Your Life Insurance Quotes Today

Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme

Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes

Our advisors are transfer experts, we have the in-depth knowledge and expertise to handle even the most complex UK pension transfers to a Canadian qualified QROPS plan.

Canadian permanent residents or citizens can move most UK Pension Benefits to Canada under the QROPS status.

Your private pensions can only be transferred tax-free to a registered plan which is recognized by HMRC as a Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (QROPS).

Please Note: The State pension is not funded and cannot be transferred. However, your British Pension can be collected while living in Canada.

Solutions Financial wants to make your investment grow without worry, through ease of planning, flexibility and investment choice.